Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Smile :D
Have you ever noticed that smiling can make the biggest difference in your day?? I have. Smiles affect our lives in so many ways. When you are having a bad day and someone smiles at you your day can become magically better and I love it!! So I have this goal and I call it "Smile everyday even if you don't want to." It'll make things better for you and those around you. :) Don't try to hide your feelings through it though, just try to see things through a more positive prospective and it will improve your life. I am learning so many different ways to live my life to the fullest and happiest I can. Smiling is so easy, so smile!!! :) No one says it better than Annie "You're never fully dressed without a smile!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I just love you, I don't think I can ever recall you without a smile on your face. Even when you are angry you still have a little smile on your face!! You are so cute when you are angry and I know that for me when someone says that it just makes me more angry but I think you really are the only person I've ever said that to, simply because it's true!! :D
ReplyDeleteI love you too! Although, I really don't know if I'm all that cute when I'm angry lol :D I do love smiling though!! It makes feel better!
ReplyDelete